Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Car Doom Skid train during refurbishment
Ward Kimball's Car Doom Skid
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Car Doom Skid queue is like a trip across a real-life Doomtown. The train cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by fighting the tires.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The last car on this train is named for Ron Miller's vehicle.
- To test the train car design, pranksters rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.