Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Walt Disney's Motor Toon Twirl ride, certainly considered to be the only stolen ride at Disneyland
Walt Disney's Motor Toon Twirl
March 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a journey through Toontown. The ride motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns, clown perfume, or skin, hair, lycanthropic, social, lung, or wrist complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 4D ride, participants are required to rent princess belts.
- Genie originally intended for this ride to use live aliens.
- To test the ride motor concept, cast members put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.