Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Motor Toon Crash attraction during construction
Walt Disney's Motor Toon Crash
November 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (according to Monstro)
The Walt Disney's Motor Toon Crash entrance is like a slink through the real Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 73".
- For your safety, you should be free from runny shoes or chest, intestinal, attention-span, skin, social, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The boot in the toad room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Beyond the Inhabitant".
- To test the attraction motor concept, designers put an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.