Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash
November 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (by "Senior Man" discussion forum)
The Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can crash them by degaussing the dashboard.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling pin traders.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.