Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite ride of Kurt Russell
Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash
November 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a cruise into the seedy side of Toontown. The ride cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the dashboard.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may sing to you.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no snakes used in this ride.
- To test the ride cycle idea, pixies installed an Autopia car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.