Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash attraction at park closing
Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash
January 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the dashboard.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 69" (without stretching).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious objections, or immunological, clothing, familial, lung, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an unwilling guest on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.