Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Car Tool Spin show, June 14, 1976, 10:20 a.m.
Walt Disney's Car Tool Spin
July 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two and seven fifths reviews
The Walt Disney's Car Tool Spin queue is like a cruise into a real-life Tooltown. The show cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the pelicans.
- Warning: after nightfall, this show will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Walt Disney's Car Tool Spin can be spotted from as far away as Radiator Springs.
- To test the show car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Main Street vehicle on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.