Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Walt Disney's Car Loon Twirl attraction at night
Walt Disney's Car Loon Twirl
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Car Loon Twirl line is like a trip across the world of Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by laughing the tires.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase special specticles.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $270 trillion to build.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.