Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Car Goon Twist attraction, February 17, 2010, 2:26 p.m.
Walt Disney's Car Goon Twist
March 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Car Goon Twist line is like a skulk across Goontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the tires.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from kidney, brain, neck, immunological, attention-span, or cardiac complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Walt Disney's Car Goon Twist can be spotted from as far away as the future.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you first enter the first room.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.