Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Car Boon Hula train, May 20, 1958, 9:56 a.m.
Walt Disney's Car Boon Hula
February 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Car Boon Hula line is like a tour inside Boontown. The train cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this train, try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 41".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- This train's queue actually was constructed below the railroad track.
- To test the train car idea, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.