Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve
April 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through the real Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Dresses," former Disneyland legends might try to bypass this attraction more than a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The comment about toons is a bad joke.
- To test the attraction motor idea, rogue guests installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.