Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve when it's shrounded in darkness
Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve
June 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you sense something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret laboratory hidden within this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.