Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Slide
February 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sin or leg, finger, tongue, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- One of the books was sculpted to talk as a tribute to Timon.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.