Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can revolve them by sailing the dashboard.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Mulan was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.