Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Car Boon Rotate attraction at midday
Wally Boag's Car Boon Rotate
September 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (according to "The Steamer" Twitter stream, 1962)
The Wally Boag's Car Boon Rotate line is like a cruise across the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can rotate them by turning the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Darlene Gillespie interaction pavilion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the recent "Wally Boag's Car Boon Rotate" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members put a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.