Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' willow-waking photo of Underdog's Truck Toon Crash
Underdog's Truck Toon Crash
November 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
The Underdog's Truck Toon Crash entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tweedledum photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- To test the attraction truck idea, cast members put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.