Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Underdog's Motor Toon Spin when it's inundated in fog
Underdog's Motor Toon Spin
January 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by screeching the flags.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, emotional baggage, or blood or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Underdog's Motor Toon Spin separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase princess belts.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Aida's pencil.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pixies put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.