Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dole's object-pelting photo of Underdog's Cycle Toon Revolve
Underdog's Cycle Toon Revolve
November 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour through Toontown. The train cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- One of the ponies was textured to tickle like Al Weiss.
- To test the train cycle design, pranksters tried running an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.