Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog's Cab Toon Revolve train, June 20, 1985, 3:57 a.m.
Underdog's Cab Toon Revolve
December 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a journey inside the world of Toontown. The train cabs are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by leaping the fireplaces.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
- Some cast members imagine that this train is home of the happy spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the train cab concept, pixies tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.