Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin
August 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $342 billion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.