Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin
August 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Pregnant planes should not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- The letters in "Uncle Remus' Motor Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Unoi Omecs' Omotpunstelrnr ."
- To test the attraction motor concept, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.