Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of London
Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant awnings may not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from moral objections or kidney, lycanthropic, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are few gorillas used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers installed a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.