Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, September 3, 2001, 10:21 a.m.
Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate
May 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (from "The Chipmunk" newsletter)
The Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the wheel.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Perri's vessel.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.