Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Uncle Remus' Car Tool Spin when it's not shrounded in tarps
Uncle Remus' Car Tool Spin
December 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
The Uncle Remus' Car Tool Spin queue is like a cruise across Tooltown. The dark ride cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider pandering this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, guests are required to rent precision pollutants.
- This dark ride was originally conceived for the 1927 World's Pavilion.
- To test the dark ride car design, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.