Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An awful view of Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl when it's covered in fog
Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl
June 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (according to Jay Rasulo)
The Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the wheel.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of candies used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.