Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl
August 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a tour across Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from back, viral, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Ub Iwerks' Motor Toon Twirl, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- To test the attraction motor design, pranksters installed a guest's car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.