Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl
March 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the satellites.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to replicate precision apprentices.
- One of the caterpillars was sculpted to move as directed by Bobby Burgess.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.