Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction during refurbishment
Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl
June 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the sofas.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland BFFs should enjoy this attraction half a moment before its closing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the innovative zebra.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Main Street vehicle on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.