Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Zokkomon
Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve
August 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum height 53".
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the "Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve" project.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.