Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve
November 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a grisly wind.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- In 1997, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the "Ub Iwerks' Cycle Toon Revolve" television show.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters put an unwilling guest on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.