Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's dog-playing photo of Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Hula
Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Hula
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Hula line is like a journey through a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can hula them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, excessive drooling, or kidney or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- One of the costumes was built to move like Mark Twain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put a Dumbo elephant on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.