Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Cab Toon Revolve thrill ride at dusk
Ub Iwerks' Cab Toon Revolve
March 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Cab Toon Revolve line is like a journey through Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the tires.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this thrill ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights or lung or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.