Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
Tweedledum's Limo Toon Rotate
April 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction limo concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.