Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, May 10, 2014, 8:06 p.m.
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist
December 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink through the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the bulbs.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and hope.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from now until perhaps March 18.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1954 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.