Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, January 30, 2003, 7:29 p.m.
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist
May 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the dashboard.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Walt Disney had a private office hidden above this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.