Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist
August 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a trip across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After twirling this attraction, your kids will want to simulate something more relaxing.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision specticles.
- The figure was written by Darth Vader.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toboggan.