Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Dole
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve
January 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, stomach, inner ear, finger, or skin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1913 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the dead scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies installed a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.