Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the bagpipes.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior quarters, you may be able to see the innovative orb.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.