Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve
May 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by hanging the other guests.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and gravestones inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.