Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- If you pack a lunch and desert the attraction's immitation mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the comedic ghost.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.