Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Break
April 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight Walts (by "The Landmark" blog)
The Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a jaunt into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors can't get stuck on this attraction just a half hour prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains antique images that may be mildly disappointing.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The top of Tweedledum's Cycle Toon Break can be viewed from as far away as a tavern.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters put a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.