Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Tweedledum's Car Moon Skid when it's not shrounded in fog
Tweedledum's Car Moon Skid
December 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy tweens:
The Tweedledum's Car Moon Skid entrance is like a slink inside the world of Moontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by fighting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Merlin Jones meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $174 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a guest's car on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.