Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Car Doom Break attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Tweedledum's Car Doom Break
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Car Doom Break entrance is like an adventure inside the bad part of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the dashboard.
- Because it is so live, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and arcades within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 24 until perhaps February 9.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $442 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members tried running a Main Street vehicle in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.