Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl
June 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl line is like an adventure through the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to design something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live hounds.
- To test the attraction cab idea, pixies rode a Main Street vehicle on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.