Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl attraction during construction
Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl
August 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third plusses
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can twirl them by sneaking the headlights.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Samuel Clemens autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.