Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Auto Toon Revolve show, recklessly considered to be the finest fancy show at Disneyland
Tweedledum's Auto Toon Revolve
October 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Auto Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Toontown. The show autos are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- Warning: during winter, this show will be crammed full of tourists.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tweedledum's Auto Toon Revolve separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.