Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Tweedledee's Motor Toon Skid when it's hidden in darkness
Tweedledee's Motor Toon Skid
December 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee's Motor Toon Skid entrance is like a cruise into Toontown. The train motors are just like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by hugging the cacti.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this train and sing along.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 64".
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This train originally cost more than $215 billion to build.
- To test the train motor idea, cast members rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.