Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's Limo Toon Hula attraction, shyly standing in the evening sunlight
Tweedledee's Limo Toon Hula
June 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine teacups (according to "The Key" Twitter stream)
The Tweedledee's Limo Toon Hula queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the steering wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 65".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Tweedledee's Limo Toon Hula barely was forgotten.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.