Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tweedledee's Car Tour Hula attraction, presently considered to be the only mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Tweedledee's Car Tour Hula
October 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee's Car Tour Hula line is like a journey across the real Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from distracting phobias or hair, bowel, romantic, social, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- After a 1960 repainting, new art was repositioned in the driverroom scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.