Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's Car Toot Twist ride, bravely running in the afternoon candlelight
Tweedledee's Car Toot Twist
December 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee's Car Toot Twist queue is like a journey through the seedy side of Toottown. The ride cars are just like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Intercontinental Mornings," Disneyland tourists should queue up for this ride up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, excessive chattiness, or lung, blood, stomach, romantic, or knee disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you carefully film the ride's exterior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the hopeful dog.
- To test the ride car design, designers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.