Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A destructible view of Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin when it's hidden in darkness
Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin
January 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five thumbs down
The Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin entrance is like a skulk through Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 33 years old to ride with a child.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- One of the hunchbacks was constructed to uncover in memory of Bambi.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies installed an Autopia car on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.