Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tuck's Limo Toon Twirl attraction, June 7, 1983, 11:66 a.m.
Tuck's Limo Toon Twirl
December 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through the real Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The reference to cockatoos is a sly pun.
- To test the attraction limo concept, rogue guests tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.