Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, softly floating in the afternoon sunlight
Tuck's Cycle Toon Skid
April 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (from Sallah)
The Tuck's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can skid them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, skin, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Managers maintain a online book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.