Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's monster-delighting photo of Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
May 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge Walts (from Ron Miller)
The Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The ride cycles are made to look like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Blackbeard photo location.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- This ride could not have cost more than $91 to construct.
- To test the ride cycle idea, designers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.