Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
December 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a skulk through a real-life Toontown. The train cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by strangling the parts.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This train reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other train in Disneyland.
- To test the train cycle concept, engineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.