Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
September 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a tour through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by painting the wheel.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Bloggers have written a historic log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Main Street vehicle on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.