Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Motor Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Tron's Motor Toon Spin
February 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the tourists.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have themed belts.
- Rumor has it, there are no flumes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- To test the attraction motor concept, rogue guests installed an Autopia car on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.