Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's Motor Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Tron's Motor Toon Spin
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Tron's Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or hair, personal, knee, shoulder, or stomach disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $94 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- To test the attraction motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.