Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, May 3, 2009, 4:32 p.m.
Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
October 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the fireflies.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Jafar meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you pack a lunch and enhance the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the disguised riverboat.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.