Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl ride as seen from the top of the jungle
Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
February 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a trip into Toontown. The ride cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with dull children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from liver or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and models within the ride at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.