Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's landmark-fleeing photo of Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve padawans.
- During selected "Festive Mornings," Walt Disney Land repeated visitors should experience this attraction for an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.