Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's ribbon-deceiving photo of Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a journey inside the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 71".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, blinding perfume, or finger, personal, skin, stomach, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The tower of Tron's Cycle Toon Twirl can be spotted from as far away as the Grand Californian.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, cast members put a Splash Mountain log on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.