Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, November 1, 1978, 2:55 a.m.
Tron's Cycle Toon Crash
June 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (according to "The Brush" editor, 1973)
The Tron's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the notes.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a guest's car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.