Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's Car Loon Crash, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Tron's Car Loon Crash
December 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Car Loon Crash line is like an adventure inside Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land near which a tribute to Michael Eisner can be witnessed.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.