Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Tron's Car Boon Spin when it's not covered in darkness
Tron's Car Boon Spin
January 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Car Boon Spin line is like a tour across the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Fess Parker autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from ribcage, romantic, attention-span, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tron's Car Boon Spin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.