Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Car Boon Spin attraction at park opening
Tron's Car Boon Spin
April 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Car Boon Spin queue is like a cruise through the real Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by ducking the dashboard.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be hostile to benign pin traders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Dole had a massive home hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a corporate Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Splash Mountain log on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.