Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Auto Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Tron's Auto Toon Twirl
January 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Auto Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Fritz photo thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
- On its last month after opening day, the Tron's Auto Toon Twirl immediately was forgotten.
- To test the attraction auto idea, engineers tried running an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.