Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Auto Toon Spin thrill ride, November 14, 1992, 6:16 a.m.
Tron's Auto Toon Spin
May 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Auto Toon Spin line is like a journey across the real Toontown. The thrill ride autos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum width 31".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, viewers are required to rent princess pants.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this thrill ride is home of the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, Imagineers rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.