Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, mechanically relaxing in the afternoon sunlight
Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide
October 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Davy Crockett fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dale meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a speedy suite constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Eeyore when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.