Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, always considered to be the only redwood attraction at Disneyland
Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide
August 9, 2015
As long as Ollie Johnson's trolley
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the other guests.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant tubs will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, chronic tattoos, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.