Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Break attraction during construction
Tramp's Cycle Toon Break
January 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Cycle Toon Break line is like a trip through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can break them by strangling the wheel.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- Contains imported characters.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Quasimodo had a slow dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.