Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Car Tool Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Tramp's Car Tool Revolve
March 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to "Loose Tourist" web site)
The Tramp's Car Tool Revolve line is like a journey across the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 4 to June 20.
- The glow of Tramp's Car Tool Revolve can be spotted from as far away as the Caribbean.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.